Guyra Central School logo

Guyra Central School

Guyra Central School

Quality learning opportunities in a caring community

Telephone02 6779 0844


All information that I receive regarding accommodation is filed in the Accommodation boxes in my office. If the institution you are applying for has not yet sent me any information, you need to contact the institution directly and ask them to send you some information.

You will find the contact number at the start of the institution entry in the UAC guides. Don't forget to apply for accommodation as soon as you make an application for a course. Applications usually close at the end of September. On campus accommodation fills up fast and it is normally a matter of first in first served. Sometimes you will be required to pay an application fee, which is normally refundable. Do not leave this to chance. Get organised.

If applying for on campus accommodation you should follow the following steps:

  1. obtain an application form. Firstly check in the accommodation boxes in my office. If there is not an application form for the college you are applying for, you will need to phone the University/TAFE straight away and arrange for one to be sent to you.
  2. Start asking as many people as possible to write you a reference (have them on stand-by as each institution usually has its own format).
  3. Fill out the application form in full.
  4. Write a cheque for the application fee, if applicable.