Guyra Central School - code of conduct
Our code of conduct is based on three core values of:
- Pride - the desire to always perform to our ability
- Respect - for others and self
- Responsibility - do the right thing at all times.
Students are expected to be in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
- Wear full school uniform, including the sports uniform with pride
- actively participate in learning as a member of the school community
- strive to achieve their personal best in all school activities
- display pride when representing the school
- respect other people's belongings
- take care of the school and its properties
- respect all people and not bully, harass, victimiseor discriminate against anyone on the grounds of gender, race, religion, sexuality, ethnicity, socio-economic status, age, education or disability
- interact with staff members and peers in a respectful and positive manner
- be prepared with the correct school equipment for all activities
- be punctualto class and all school events
- act safely while at school and on the way to and from school
- be responsible for their own actions
- access the canteen at appropriate times
- discuss any concerns with teachers to do with their well-being and/or that of their peers
- follow all rules and procedures of the school.